Thursday, May 14, 2009

First time doing this

Well, since I have never really written a blog before this will be a little weird for me. First of all, music is a passion of mine. I have always turned to music to make me feel better. Music is constructive to my being. It has a way of building me up and creating positive feelings inside of me. I am proud of the music and lyrics that I write, and many agree that I should keep moving forward in what I am doing. I try to surround myself with more positive energies, as I have not always done so in the past. My creative flow seems to be getting better now because of this also. I love to hear music, play music, write music, and perform music. I love to sing. I think everyone should sing at least once or twice a day. It doesn't matter whether you sound good, it will make you feel good. Music is uplifting and will put you in a better mood. Maybe sing in the shower before you go to work, or when you get home from work or school. Singing in the car with the music turned up is always a good time. Music is around for everyone to enjoy, and you should take advantage of the fact that we have a way to express ourselves in public or in private. Hey, whether at karoake, or at the family get together , music can also be very entertaining. The uncle that had one too many and thinks he sounds like Axle Rose, or Steven Tyler is always worth having a little Dr. Pepper shoot out of your nose from laughing so hard. Well, sometimes worth it....

1 comment:

  1. I love music as well. I love the way you put it in your blog. It's a soul soother. It really is. I can't wait to read more of your blogs! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete